Maria Ireland es una Consultora empresarial, especialmente dedicada a la Estrategia empresarial y a la Innovación de explotación (operaciones) y exploración (investigación).
I am an economist, MBA Executive of BI Handelshoyskole, Oslo. I speak 6 languages and am certified as Coach x Values and Leader x Values in 2018 (@Simon Dolan). From 2004 my base is Gerona, Spain.
I dedicate my knowledge and experience in multinationals to contribute, support, and implement solutions in all size companies.
The Common Thread in my Story is continuous learning and development of leadership and management skills.
- I started to work in Norway in Norsk Hydro thereafter Elf Aquitaine, as Cost and Planning Engineer in Oil & Gas platforms.
- In Germany, Purchaser in Volkswagen within worldwidePurchasing & Product Optimisation.
- In United Kingdom, in Currie & Brown as Senior Project Manager for the Hotel Division.
- In Spain, I started in SEAT as Investment Manager, then PPG Ibérica as Sales Director and Armacell Iberia as CFO, Finance and Administration Manager.
- In Ireland, Norway and Scotland, I was partner and European responsible for Production, Purchasing and Distribution of fish and seafood to the wholesale markets of Spain, France and Italy.
- In 2018, I established myself as a Strategic Business Consultant offering solutions and Value to my clients, among others: Frit Ravich, Casa Westfalia, Valkiria HUBspace, Transportes Codina, RGB Audiovisual, Agirac2005.
My main methodology for business analysis is Values-Based Coaching (@Simon Dolan) because Values are a universal language that breaks down communication barriers. I also rely on various other analysis methods, such as Business Canvas or PESTEL, to assess the current situation and envision the desired future in the short, medium, and long term.
I rely on a broad network of collaborators when the project requires additional resources, especially in the areas of digital transformation or human resources management. My specialty is operational process management within organizations, and today, it is absolutely unthinkable not to consider the cross-functionality of companies and the need to have a business model, people, and technology that support this cross-functionality. That’s why I am accompanied by the best professionals.
I am qualified by Acció as a consultant in Strategy and Innovation Management by the Generalitat until 2030. I have been working on projects funded by Acció since 2019, focusing on Industry 4.0, Strategy, and Innovation Management.
Benefits to my clients:
I introduce concrete, simple and measurable proposals to reduce, eliminate or transform pains into short, medium and long term opportunities. To do so, I analyse the organisation, processes, the financial data and KPIs, studying the smalldata.
I increase theprofitabilityand wellbeing in work places, matching and aligning the people to talent and positions. I analyse the optimal organisation for the achievement of objectives: KPIs, critical paths, priorities and use of time and resources.
Targets and Direct Impact in the Profit and Loss account. Through transversal projects with Objectives and KPIs, that are doable, clear, concrete, measurable and impact in the Profit & Loss account of the company.
I help companies to be proactive and 'make things happen' instead of 'waiting for things to happen'