MARIA IRELAND., In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, as well as with the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, as Responsible for the Processing of the personal data provided, provides the following information:
Responsible for the Data Processing:
- Name: MARIA IRELAND
- NIF: 43054608B
- Address: C/ MICHELANGELO 7, 17213 ESCLANYÁ, GERONA
- Telephone: 689244973
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the Data Processing:
We process the data and information provided by interested persons in order to:
1. Manage the use of the features made available through the Website, including the response to requests and / or inquiries made, as well as the preparation of estimates.The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as the contractual and / or business relationship between the User and MARIA IRELAND is maintained. In the event that the requests made by a user do not maintain a contractual relationship, the data will be kept until the request has been resolved.
2. Keep Users informed of MARIA IRELAND products and / or services, through email or equivalent electronic means of communication, provided the User has given their consent by checking the corresponding box.
3. Legitimation: The processing of such data is legitimized by the execution of contractual and / or business obligations. Data retention criteria:The data will not be kept longer than necessary for which they have been collected, unless there is a legal obligation. Data communication:They will not be communicated to other third parties, except legal obligation or with the express consent of the interested party. International data transfers:International data transfers to third countries outside the European Union are not made.Rights that assist the Interested Party:
The interested party has the right to withdraw consent at any time. Likewise, we inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification and deletion (Right to be forgotten), data limitation, data portability and opposition, by sending a letter to C / Michelangelo 7, Casa de Campo, Esclanyá 17213, Gerona , or email email@example.com.
Likewise, the interested party is informed that he may revoke the consent of the sending of commercial communications by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The interested party can file a complaint with the competent data protection control authority, which is currently the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), through its electronic headquarters: www.sedeagpd.gob.es/sede -electronica-web, or by sending a letter to C / Jorge Juan nº6 – 28001 MADRID.
Is it mandatory to provide all the information requested in the contact section?
As for the forms on the Website, the User must complete those marked as “required”. Failure to complete the required personal data or do it partially may mean that MARIA IRELAND cannot meet your requests and, consequently, MARIA IRELAND will be exempt from any responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of the requested services.
The personal data that the User provides to MARIA IRELAND have to be current for the information in the records to be updated and without errors. The User will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided.
What security measures does the company have in place?
MARIA IRELAND. informs that the processing of personal data is carried out at all times in accordance with the applicable regulations regarding data protection and information society services.
MARIA IRELAND has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures that guarantee the security of the User’s personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment and / or unauthorized access in accordance with the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, already come from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.